hello evryone!!

genius0217

May 29, 2017
Visit site
:heart:Hello.I am a Korean barista Seban.
I'm enjoying my coffee.
In Korea, there are no websites that share opinions about each other.
I'm looking forward to working with you.:coffeemug::coffeecup:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
:heart:Hello.I am a Korean barista Seban.
I'm enjoying my coffee.
In Korea, there are no websites that share opinions about each other.
I'm looking forward to working with you.:coffeemug::coffeecup:
Welcome !! I am also a Korean, Living in Los Angeles, but working in Guatemala in a Green Coffee export company. Let me know if you have questions about green beans, specially from Guatemala.
good luck.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Vivía en Perú y Colobia Durante unos meses.
mucho gusto :)
Alright!!! Love Peru, Colombia?! I have been there only 3 times in my life, so I can not really say.... Anyway, good to hear from you. everyone knows that Colombia has some awesome coffee, but also Peru has some great coffee coming out.... Where did you stay in Peru and Colombia? which city and how long?

genius0217

May 29, 2017
Visit site
I stayed Lima and Bogota. I wanna go to Guatemala. what kind of do you have green beans? I have small cafe yet. but I wanna make bigger than now :) I will!!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I stayed Lima and Bogota. I wanna go to Guatemala. what kind of do you have green beans? I have small cafe yet. but I wanna make bigger than now :) I will!!
our harvest starts from Dec to April. that is the time you can buy the beans.
as for "what kind"?! there are so many.... Geisha, Pacamara, Maragogype, Bourbon, Caturra, Catuai, Pache, ...etc. As for process, most common one is washed, but some of our farms (not ours, but the farms we represent) do Natural, Honey, K72, Double Soaked...etc.

thanks
Alex from Ensoluna S.A.
PS: we have our own farms, but we produce about 200 export bags and all washed. We can do Natural...etc when pre-custom made orders are made.

Latest posts