PatchUpCo

PatchUpCo

Jun 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone. Joined because I love coffee but also to post in the Deals area about my small business.

Looking forward to staying and seeing if there are any other avid Moka Pot brewers though, I once took mine on a 3 day bikepacking trip and it was the best, if not heaviest, decision ever haha

Cheers! :lol:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi everyone. Joined because I love coffee but also to post in the Deals area about my small business.

Looking forward to staying and seeing if there are any other avid Moka Pot brewers though, I once took mine on a 3 day bikepacking trip and it was the best, if not heaviest, decision ever haha

Cheers! :lol:
PatchUpCo, Moka Pot for bike trip? That was brave, ha ha ha. next time, bring AeroPress with you. that is the best coffee making devise for trips. I take it with me when I travel to China or Guatemala.

PatchUpCo

Jun 9, 2017
Visit site
PatchUpCo, Moka Pot for bike trip? That was brave, ha ha ha. next time, bring AeroPress with you. that is the best coffee making devise for trips. I take it with me when I travel to China or Guatemala.

Definitely on my list of gear to buy! I've had friends say that is their go to brewing method but I have yet to try one, need to change that ASAP