KDD

Hello from Belize

I'm Kevin Daniels who is presently employed by the Government of Belize under NEMO department (National Emergency Management Organization) as the Mitigation Officer. I have an Associate Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Belize and I also enjoy executing construction projects. As the Mitigation Officer I'm in charge of the hurricane shelter and drainage country wide. In terms of experience with Development Project Management I have little to none so what motivate me to enroll in this course is the information and ideas that i can learn and apply to my day to day job. I'm excited and open mind about this course because it will benefit me long term because of my careers that I choose.

Quote Originally Posted by KDD View Post
    I'm Kevin Daniels who is presently employed by the Government of Belize under NEMO department (National Emergency Management Organization) as the Mitigation Officer. I have an Associate Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Belize and I also enjoy executing construction projects. As the Mitigation Officer I'm in charge of the hurricane shelter and drainage country wide. In terms of experience with Development Project Management I have little to none so what motivate me to enroll in this course is the information and ideas that i can learn and apply to my day to day job. I'm excited and open mind about this course because it will benefit me long term because of my careers that I choose.
    welcome Kevin Daniels in our coffee forum. thanks for your detailed introduction.
    personally, I have never been to Belize (one of my best tennis friend is from Belize, super nice guy) and i would like to know what sort of coffee cultures you have in Belize.. By the way, do you produce coffee?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links