Hello from New York (NYC Area)

JoeConiglioArmenia

Nov 10, 2017
NYC
Visit site
My name is Joe and I am new to the coffee industry. I have a business & sales background and have previously held positions in the finance and automotive industry.

I am currently a coffee trader with Armenia Coffee Corporation and learning a great deal about the business. This company is now in its 3rd generation and and has been around over 60 years! There is a wealth of knowledge from A-Z here and I am happy to sponge it all up.

Since my short time <6 months in the business I have learned more than I can imagine. I have attended the NYC Coffee Festival, visited a mill in Colombia, and learned how to sample roast and set up a cupping table among many others. I am extremely excited to be a part of the forum and the community and cannot wait to share all the great offerings we will have.

We will be launching our new website in the near future and I hope to get much feedback from the coffeeforums community, both good and bad of course. We will have an entirely new e-commerce available business model with a personalized touch.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to being an active member of the forum:).

JoeConiglioArmenia

Nov 10, 2017
NYC
Visit site
welcome Joe.
if any of your company members are coming down to Guatemala to buy micro lots, or high grade commercial beans, or some special varieties, such as Geisha, Pacamara, Maragogype, Pache, Yellow Bourbon...etc, please let us know.
Our company specialize in selling micro lots in Guatemala.
please check out our web and facebook.
thanks
alex

Thank you Alex, I took a look at your website and it looks great. Possibly in the future we can make it to Guatemala if we cannot source with our other contacts. Once our new website is live I will let you know so you can take a look at what we have been working on.

Have a great day.