Happy New Year Everybody!

Chucktin

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
Avid coffee drinker ... if it's _good_ coffee. Not MacCafe. That stuff is awful. Give me a smooth Jamacia Blue Mountain and I'll be happy. Alas my budget doesn't extend that far on a every-day basis[emoji31].
For me coffee means adult. Growing up we'd get tea in the mornings while the adults drank coffee. Grammpa made it in a perk pot adding a bit of egg shell "to settle the grounds". I never could figure that out!
Hope to hang out here and learn a few things maybe trade done "wisdom" with you all.
Happy Holidays from Florida.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Avid coffee drinker ... if it's _good_ coffee. Not MacCafe. That stuff is awful. Give me a smooth Jamacia Blue Mountain and I'll be happy. Alas my budget doesn't extend that far on a every-day basis[emoji31].
For me coffee means adult. Growing up we'd get tea in the mornings while the adults drank coffee. Grammpa made it in a perk pot adding a bit of egg shell "to settle the grounds". I never could figure that out!
Hope to hang out here and learn a few things maybe trade done "wisdom" with you all.
Happy Holidays from Florida.

Happy New Year to you, too. Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

Rose

tealoverme

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Happy Lunar New Year everyone! I'm new here and I think I have found the right place for me to have great conversation with people of the same interest.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I dug up this old thread again.

Another year has gone by, and unfortunately it wasn't a good one for many of us.

Thumbs up to the start of a spanking New Year.

I hope your 2021 will be better, brighter, and full of sunshiny days.

Happy New Year 2021.

~ Rose