Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Topher, I am working on few things with guys up here in Michigan. There is a company who make super automatic espresso machine that is reasonably priced. I am using the heck out of it for the past 8 months and see if i can break it but its still going. lol
    Also, I still have small coffee shop and working on purchasing 3 more. I was always in the coffee business but my restaurant needed me to be in full time. Now i got rid of 2 sports bar and down to 1 restaurant and 1 coffee business. I feel like I have tons of time now.

Rose, it is great to be back with my old friends. I am so glad to see you still around. How are things with you.

I have made many trip down to South America last few years but never was coffee trip. I took my family and none of kids or my wife likes coffee like I do so always just simple vacation. I will be going for fishing vacation and I am trying to convince my friends to do few days of coffee trip. let see what happens.

Dan and LC, this is great place to talk about coffee. There are many great people here love and live coffee life. If you are coffee freak like me, you will love here. Welcome to CF

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeJunky View Post
    I have made many trip down to South America last few years but never was coffee trip. I took my family and none of kids or my wife likes coffee like I do so always just simple vacation. I will be going for fishing vacation and I am trying to convince my friends to do few days of coffee trip. let see what happens.
    hey, as you know, lake Atitlan is 7th most beautiful lake in the world and Antigua in Guatemala is the most beautiful colonial city (actually it is protected by UNESCO) in central america. COME TO GUATEMALA FOR FAMILY VACATION.

Even for me, I took all my family plus all my sister's family to Guatemala last year.
    it is an awesome place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links