Reintroduction. CoffeeJunky here

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I have not been on here for awhile. Life takes different turn and my focus have been different industry for past few years.
But my passion for coffee brought be right back to where I have started. ;)

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I still got my original siphon coffee makers. I still got to make trip down to South America. I am going to try to plan coffee trip soon. Hopefully. ;) How have you been.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Topher, I am working on few things with guys up here in Michigan. There is a company who make super automatic espresso machine that is reasonably priced. I am using the heck out of it for the past 8 months and see if i can break it but its still going. lol
Also, I still have small coffee shop and working on purchasing 3 more. I was always in the coffee business but my restaurant needed me to be in full time. Now i got rid of 2 sports bar and down to 1 restaurant and 1 coffee business. I feel like I have tons of time now. ;)

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I have made many trip down to South America last few years but never was coffee trip. I took my family and none of kids or my wife likes coffee like I do so always just simple vacation. I will be going for fishing vacation and I am trying to convince my friends to do few days of coffee trip. ;) let see what happens.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Dan and LC, this is great place to talk about coffee. There are many great people here love and live coffee life. If you are coffee freak like me, you will love here. Welcome to CF