How about a specialty coffee from a Brazil single estate? 1º Coffee of the year 2017

Hello everyone! I'm Pedro from Fazendas Dutra, Brazil. I'm here to make some friends and discuss about an Arabica and Robusta high quality coffee.

We're a single estate that produces coffee since the 50's. We can export our coffee direct from our farm.

We'd like to create a good relationship with importers and distributors. It doesn't matter if you are a small or a huge roasting, we are here to help you find a good coffee for your business.

So, if you have any doubts let me know. Feel free to ask any questions.

See ya. :-o

most of med & small size roasters does not have import license nor means of importing from Brazil.
so, do you have your own farm coffee distribution center in USA?
then, it would be easier for smaller roasters to order from your USA company.

Hello Ensoluna,

Thanks for you message. We don't have a distribution center in USA, but we exported to USA sometimes. That could be a good idea in the future or someone that have a distribution center could work with us in a partership.

In another countries a group of small roaster joined to buy coffee to all of them in a unique order. So they got reduce the cost with freight also.

We are opened to talk more about this. So feel free to any question.

Thanks. Have a good day. :-o

Hello my friend!

Sorry to be late.

We have a website >> Fazendas Dutra - Specialty Coffee / Café Especial e Sustentabilidade

Also we will attend at Coffee Expo 2018 in Seattle. We are preparing a coffee cupping with some of our best coffee.

So, I would like to invite all of your to attend in our event. Follow the information below:

Fazendas Dutra Coffee Cupping
April 21, 2018 at 4 P.M.
Where: Specialty Coffee Expo 2018 - Seattle
Brazilian Specialty Coffee Association (BSCA) Booth.

Please, could you confirm if is possible?

Thanks,
Fazendas Dutra

Hello Ensoluna!

I would like to invite you to attend in our event. Follow the information below:

Fazendas Dutra Coffee Cupping
April 21, 2018 at 4 P.M.
Where: Specialty Coffee Expo 2018 - Seattle
Brazilian Specialty Coffee Association (BSCA) Booth.

Please, could you confirm if is possible?

We have a website >> https://www.fazendasdutra.com.br/en/main/

Thanks,
Fazendas Dutra