Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hello my name is jordan and I am not really new on here sense I been here before and know how this forum works. We talk about our joyfulness of coffee and brews. I love my screen name and I am in a good mood. I hope to chat with all of you.

Super Moderator
    Welcome to the forum. You in the biz?
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Good mood's are good.

Hello everyone, I am glad to have found this forum on the web !! My name is Chris and I live in a small town outside of Medellin, Colombia. I have a coffee farm with 2,500 coffee trees and work on my coffee farm everyday. There looks like many great and interesting articles here and look forward to getting to know the people on this forum better.Thanks !!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cafedepalmitas68 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am glad to have found this forum on the web !! My name is Chris and I live in a small town outside of Medellin, Colombia. I have a coffee farm with 2,500 coffee trees and work on my coffee farm everyday. There looks like many great and interesting articles here and look forward to getting to know the people on this forum better.Thanks !!
    Hello Chris,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

We hope you will continue to explore the Forum, and post questions or comments when you are ready.

Rose

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links