Hi form Indonesia

Hello everybody

I am a coffee enthusiast, especially at Indonesian arabica. We have beans from Sumatra to Papua. Each of them has own characteristics. What indonesian coffee did i love most?
    Deppend on situation and mood . Sometimes i like the ground flavour like Gayo from Aceh, Flores if i want high acidity with floral taste, Mandailing from Sumatra for low acidity and bit of tobacco taste, Papua Wamena for mild acidity with bit of fruity.

Have u guys ever tried Indonesia Coffee before? Lets have talks
    Last edited by PinkRose; 09-06-2018 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Deleted the Tapatalk Signature line and sent him information on how to do it himself.

Hello Z! Welcome to Coffee Forums! Sumatra has been my #1 for a long time. Some day I would like to visit Indonesia to experience firsthand the coffee. Where are you from exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peaberry View Post
    Hello Z! Welcome to Coffee Forums! Sumatra has been my #1 for a long time. Some day I would like to visit Indonesia to experience firsthand the coffee. Where are you from exactly?
    Hi, nice to hear that, I currently work in Kalimantan. But i came from java.
    If you planed to have trip to Indonesia, feel free to contact me. Maybe we can create schedule to observe coffee from their frist hand (farmers), it would be great experience.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 09-06-2018 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Deleted the Tapatalk Signature line and sent him information on how to do it himself.

Welcome to the forums, we always have Indonesia here in the states. We are also partial to Sumtra Mandheling but as you said all have great attributes.

Thank's Joe, Indonesian goverment has something called "Registered Geographical Indication (RGI)" list, And offcourse Sumatra Mandheling is one that is on the list.
    If you guys looking for other great Indonesian coffee taste, i attached the RGI list below

Quote Originally Posted by JoeConiglioArmenia View Post
    Welcome to the forums, we always have Indonesia here in the states. We are also partial to Sumtra Mandheling but as you said all have great attributes.
    http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b9392da...JAn%202018.pdf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hi form Indonesia-ig-terdaftar-logo-update-jan-2018.pdf  
    Last edited by zelyanfauzan; 09-08-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links