Hi from Indonesia

zelyanfauzan

Sep 5, 2018
Indonesia
Visit site
Hello everybody

I am a coffee enthusiast, especially at Indonesian arabica. We have beans from Sumatra to Papua. Each of them has own characteristics. What indonesian coffee did i love most?
Deppend on situation and mood [emoji197]. Sometimes i like the ground flavour like Gayo from Aceh, Flores if i want high acidity with floral taste, Mandailing from Sumatra for low acidity and bit of tobacco taste, Papua Wamena for mild acidity with bit of fruity.

Have u guys ever tried Indonesia Coffee before? Lets have talks
[emoji193]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello Z! Welcome to Coffee Forums! Sumatra has been my #1 for a long time. Some day I would like to visit Indonesia to experience firsthand the coffee. Where are you from exactly?

zelyanfauzan

Sep 5, 2018
Indonesia
Visit site
Hello Z! Welcome to Coffee Forums! Sumatra has been my #1 for a long time. Some day I would like to visit Indonesia to experience firsthand the coffee. Where are you from exactly?
Hi, nice to hear that, I currently work in Kalimantan. But i came from java.
If you planed to have trip to Indonesia, feel free to contact me. Maybe we can create schedule to observe coffee from their frist hand (farmers), it would be great experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

zelyanfauzan

Sep 5, 2018
Indonesia
Visit site
Thank's Joe, Indonesian goverment has something called "Registered Geographical Indication (RGI)" list, And offcourse Sumatra Mandheling is one that is on the list.
If you guys looking for other great Indonesian coffee taste, i attached the RGI list below

Welcome to the forums, we always have Indonesia here in the states. We are also partial to Sumtra Mandheling but as you said all have great attributes.
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b9392dad4887/IG Terdaftar + LOGO update JAn 2018.pdf

Attachments

• IG Terdaftar + LOGO update JAn 2018.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:

archcherub

Sep 18, 2018
Visit site
Hello everybody

I am a coffee enthusiast, especially at Indonesian arabica. We have beans from Sumatra to Papua. Each of them has own characteristics. What indonesian coffee did i love most?
Deppend on situation and mood [emoji197]. Sometimes i like the ground flavour like Gayo from Aceh, Flores if i want high acidity with floral taste, Mandailing from Sumatra for low acidity and bit of tobacco taste, Papua Wamena for mild acidity with bit of fruity.

Have u guys ever tried Indonesia Coffee before? Lets have talks
[emoji193]

hi there! welcome! is indonesia the place where they have Civet coffee?
that coffee where an animal eats the coffee beans, poops it, and they collect that bean to make a drink out of it?
I always hear it is very expensive. been trying to try it!

I tried Vietnamese and Laos coffee before, but not indonesian coffee yet