Hello from NY

Barspresso

Oct 10, 2018
NY
Visit site
Hi folks! New owner of a little NY (online only for now) coffee store/distributor here (Barspresso). I've mostly been trying to learn as much about coffee as possible in the past few weeks (mostly by trying a whole bunch of them :)). Me and the wife will be doing a series of taste tests to see what we really like soon.

Looking for any advice on how to go about promoting the shop and getting local establishments to try out my coffee (I am willing to send them free samples to try). My thought was to start with local physical coffee joints but i'm guessing many of them will already have their own suppliers. Anyway, greetings and cheers!

Last edited:

archcherub

Sep 18, 2018
Visit site
Hi folks! New owner of a little NY (online only for now) coffee store/distributor here (Barspresso). I've mostly been trying to learn as much about coffee as possible in the past few weeks (mostly by trying a whole bunch of them :)). Me and the wife will be doing a series of taste tests to see what we really like soon.

Looking for any advice on how to go about promoting the shop and getting local establishments to try out my coffee (I am willing to send them free samples to try). My thought was to start with local physical coffee joints but i'm guessing many of them will already have their own suppliers. Anyway, greetings and cheers!

i am visiting new york city for work soon.
hope your outlet has great coffee.

komalsable

Oct 24, 2018
London
Visit site
I am coffee grower and exporter based in India. It would great to connect and send some samples across from our new harvest. I like to work directly with the roaster without a middleman in the supply chain . It would great to chat and know about your company and vision.

JoBarton

Nov 29, 2018
Visit site
Greetings! I am from NY too. Nice to see you here! Hope your coffee store make you feel great and you like what you do. Wish you all the best in your business!

JoeConiglioArmenia

Nov 10, 2017
NYC
Visit site
Good luck with you new venture from a fellow NY based company.

Tell us a bit more about your company, do you have a website? Do you & your wife roast your own coffee etc etc? How long have you been in business and how long has coffee been something you wanted to do?