Hello for the second time.

Dieseltu

Nov 3, 2019
Northcoast, Ohio
Visit site
Good morning hello everyone, im making this short as i got logged out for some reason, so my big long post got deleted logging back in so it is short now. nothing worse than wasting time writing a post that gets deleted after you log back in. Take care Vern Diesel

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Good morning hello everyone, im making this short as i got logged out for some reason, so my big long post got deleted logging back in so it is short now. nothing worse than wasting time writing a post that gets deleted after you log back in. Take care Vern Diesel

Hello Dieseltu,

I'm sorry you had a problem with writing a post on the Coffee Forum.

I've had that happen to me too. I think it happens when I spend too much time writing a long message, and then the system tells me that I'm logged out when I click the button to post it. Sometimes the post will show up when I log back in, and sometimes it doesn't. It's very frustrating.

Now, I am so paranoid of it happening to me that when I write a post, before I click on the button to post it, I highlight and copy the entire post (I use a desktop computer) in case I need to paste it into a new message window if I get logged out and have to log back in again.

It's a technical issue that the Forum administrators need to address.

By the way. . . . welcome to the Coffee Forums Website!

~ Rose