New here, pretty excited!

aristopromo

Mar 29, 2020
India
Visit site
Hey there, I don't know how to begin. May be just a brief intro will do. Well, I am Abhishek, a graphic designer by profession. Coffee has a special place in my life as I can't go without a cup of strong coffee while I draw vector portraits of my clients. I have heard a lot about this forum so I decided to join it. I have free time due to CoronaVirus attack, which I want to spend here with new people, may be that will reduce my anxiety. I am full of hopes that I will have a gala time with you all. Thanks for having me here. Looking forward to sharing lots of things with you all. Cheers!
:coffeemug:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Aristopromo, (Abhishek)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website. You will find a lot of useful information here.

Activity on the Forum is usually slow on the weekends, but I recently noticed that we're getting more visitors as the days go by.

Thanks for joining us. Hopefully, this Coronavirus situation will be over soon, and we can all get back to a normal routine.

~ Rose

aristopromo

Mar 29, 2020
India
Visit site
Thank you for your warm wishes! :smile: Our country is locked-down and we people don't have anything to do but to stay home. Let's see when this deadly corona loses its grip from our world.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello everybody! :)

Hi Admarkers,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Here's a hint....instead of typing a sideways smiley face in your post, which results in that annoying bouncing coffee bean, please check out the smiley face option located at the top of the message window (as you're typing a message to post). If you click on the yellow smiley face, a window will come up where you can select the More button and see more options like this one. :p

~ Rose