Caffeine Fiends: Click Here

Caffeinefiends

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I just launched an online store catered to coffee drinkers. We only sell great coffee, but so do all the other online coffee retailers. What sets us apart are our labels. This is not some generic coffee company named after a nearby street, city, or landmark with our coffee titled after the location it was grown.

The mission was to create great coffee that you could connect with. We think we did that with our Pirate, Ninja, and Space themed blends.

Let me know what you think.

Drink like a fiend!

Thank you,

Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I had to edit your post. Sorry it is against the rules to promote your business here. If someone is interested they can send you a private message. That being said. I have a few questions. You said, "your not some generic coffee company that is named after a nearby street, city or landmark with our coffee titled after the location it was grown" People like a theme..not brands that are all over the place. I also checked out your Jolly Roger blend. In the description you say its a single origin Mexican. It can't be a blend and a single origin(ok ok I guess if you do 2 or more different roast degrees it would be a single origin blend). You might want to talk to whoever is roasting for you and have them give you better descriptions of your coffee. For example "[h=2]Black Hole Blend[/h][FONT=&quot]Space is the final frontier, and this is the final step. Take your taste buds across the event horizon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meticulous dark blend of coffee from around the world. There's nothing darker than a black hole."
This doesn't say anything about it tastes, or characteristics. It just says coffee from around the world and its dark roasted. Lastly I am not trolling you..just pointing out things I saw. If you want you may email me with any questions. [email protected] . Welcome to the forums and hope you stick around. Good luck on your site!
[/FONT]

Caffeinefiends

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
I really appreciate the feedback. I've heard those same things and I'm working on crafting better copy and adding whole bean options and as many more details as I can. I also realized I screwed up on the labels since I do have single origins with blends on the label. If you see anything else let me know. I'll email you a promo code if you're interested in a buy 1 get one free deal.