Hello everyone from Turkey!

turkishcoffee

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi there!
My name is Mahir and I'm from Turkey. I'm a coffee lover, especially Turkish coffee! :)

I'm writing a blog that is completely dedicated to Turkish coffee. Mahir's Turkish Coffeehouse, http://turkishcoffeehouse.blogspot.com

While I was living abroad, I started to search on Turkish coffee. After that time, I'm trying to improve what I know about Turkish coffee. I'm writing my blog to share my Turkish coffee experience with others...

If you've any questions or comments about Turkish coffee, I'm here :)

Best!
Mahir.

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Mahir,

I viewed your blog and I'm impressed, not only by your style of writing, but also at how well you've applied illustrations to your turkish coffee making steps.

Here is a link to the Coffee Websites (& Blogs) section of the forum. This is where you can put your coffee blog up for review: viewforum.php?f=16
Click on NEWTOPIC* to create your own thread.

Welcome to the forum...

turkishcoffee

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
Caffe biscotto,

Thank you so much for the warm welcoming and nice words about my blog.
I'm so glad to find this forum, which seems as an excellent source to learn and to share...

Thanks for the advice... I've just posted on the Coffee Websites (& Blogs) section. Hope to hear some feedbacks...

Mahir.

Mahir's Turkish Coffeehouse

turkishcoffee

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
Kahve,
I've just browsed your website, as I can read Turkish :)

First, I agree with CCafe, I really don't get why did you give your Turkish website's link in an English forum... Second, no offense :) but I think you should spent more time to create authentic content. Good luck...