Page 101 of 158 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1578

Thread: Introductions

Super Moderator
    Welcome to all of our new members!

As you explore the Coffee Forums, you will see that we have a variety of discussion areas where you can post your specific questions. If you decide to post a new topic, please write a title that applies to your question. That way, people will be more likely to read and respond to your posts.

Rose

Heya All, New here to the site and glad to see some great like minded people in regards to our love for coffee!

I manage a restaurant in Wa state and am saving to open my own business this year (2014). Can't wait and I enjoy learning so much about coffee in my spare time (5am to 7am lol!) I will be looking to open and roast my own beans with a small retail shop and coffeehouse if all goes according to plan. I live close to Seattle wa, and coffee is crazy here for sure!
    Matt

Hi everybody. I am from Czech Republic and came acrossthis forum by a chance. I was searching for some information about coffee brewing and stuff.
    My wife bought me a vintage grinder plus a set of single origin coffee test packs, so I started some experiments. By now, I found out that I need a better grinder. I have also ordered a Hario syphon, soI hope the real magic can begin Will deffinitely come back here to find some more info, as I am sure some more problems will emerge.

Cheers. Cestmir
    Sent from an Xiaomi Mi2S

Super Moderator
    Hello "mcoole91" (Matt)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Opening your own business, particularly a coffee roasting/coffeehouse is going to take a lot of work (and money). How far along are you with your plans? 2014 is just around the corner.

Rose

Super Moderator
    Hello "Cesinek" (Chestmir)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums! It's great that you found us.

It sounds like you are well on your way to making the coffee magic begin. I hope you will share your Hario syphon experiences with us. It will be interesting to see how it works out for you.

Rose

My name is mike and I have just recently
    found this . I have been home rotating at home for about a year. About 15 yrs ago in upstate NY I was introduced to someone referred to as the coffee nazi , I visited his shop and started my journey on finding great coffee. He wasn't the most personable but he new his coffee. A few years ago another friend started roasting at home with a popcorn popper, I started the same way a few months ago and now I'm hooked.
    My wife and I are also building a business plan to open an in shop roasting cafe. Well that's a brief of who I am.

Mike

Super Moderator
    Hello "Theroastedbean" (Mike)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

Another member of this Forum mentioned visiting a Coffee Nazi, and I thought he was making it up. It sounds like this person actually does exist.

Your home roasting adventure may eventually lead you to creating your own roasting business. It takes a lot of consideration, planning, and knowledge (and money) to get something like that up and running. There is a lot of information here on the Coffee Forums website. I hope you will explore everything and ask questions when you're ready.

Rose

I own a snack food company, just looking for info on growing my coffee shop business.

H14
    New guy checking in.

Just recently purchased a RK drum, My short term plans are to roast for myself and a few friends. I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and have been spending a lot of time here since. Pretty impressive amount of information, thank you to all the contributors here. I have received a very good education in a short amount of time, I'm looking forward to when I'm at the point where I have something to contribute and move more to a giver than a taker.

Super Moderator
    Welcome to our newest members, "H14" and "ekimzey14"

Page 101 of 158 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links