Page 106 of 159 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1583

Thread: Introductions

Super Moderator
    Hello FullCup

Welcome! This is a good place to get an education about the world of coffee. And it's a great place to meet some new coffee-loving friends!

Rose

Hello all! I'm Kathy from a small town in NE Indiana. We had a coffee shop that closed a couple of years ago due to divorce and I thought someone would open one. I went out on a big limb and took a leap of faith and have opened mid-January. My grand opening will be May 3rd, so very excited about that. Have much to learn and stumbled upon this forum by chance. I was looking for a better chocolate to make mochas and hot chocolate. Started off with sauce and have went to Ghirardelli ground chocolate. Anyone have suggestions?

Hallo everyone,,,
    Iam a barista and I run my own cafŤ,,, after 10 years,, Iam planing to start to roast...
    right now Iam Learning how to roast with Master Roaster Costas....in UmeŚ Sweden
    I need more info about how to Roast from everyone here,,,,
    thank you,

Hello All, I am a designer by trade. Formal education in Architecture and love all things design. I was introduced to proper coffee about 2 years ago and have since been on a binge of coffee indoctrination. I have designed odd shaped coffee bags, V60 brew set ups (the acrylic is hideous), a few conceptual coffee shops and have been home roasting for about 6 months. If I had the opportunity I'd learn the art and craft of roasting on a larger scale. Coffee is a fascinating world of art and design which is why I am drawn so hard to it. Thank you to all the roasters out there for your design ability when it comes to pulling out the flavors of the bean you are truly inspiring.

I found this site while trying to figure out how to more accurately roast the green I buy from burmancoffee.com
    Last edited by TooTall; 04-02-2014 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to add how I found the site

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by StirCrazyinbusco View Post
    I was looking for a better chocolate to make mochas and hot chocolate. Started off with sauce and have went to Ghirardelli ground chocolate. Anyone have suggestions?
    Hello Kathy,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

You would get a better response to your questions if you post them in a thread that's already been started or in a new thread. Sometimes people just skim the posts in the Introductions area, and the questions within the posts get overlooked.

We have had many discussions regarding chocolate options. If you use the search feature at the top right corner of the screen, it will direct you to those topic areas.

Rose

Super Moderator
    Hello Budha and Too Tall,

Welcome! This is a great place to learn about roasting. We have a lot of members who roast coffee as a hobby, and many who do it professionaly.

Feel free to ask questions when you're ready.

Rose

Hello! My name is Graham. I'm a huge fan of independent coffee shops as I think they help bond our communities together. I am a principal at Kifa Bars and we seek to serve the independent coffee shop industry by offering premium, whole food bars that will delight your customers and increase your daily profits. Our coffee shop customers have had great success selling our bars as they have quick sell through rates and bring customers back. Kifa Bars are only made of natural ingredients you can pronounce and they have amazing texture and taste.

I am an experienced entrepreneur so I'll seek to add value to this forum by answering questions related to starting and running your business. I am also experienced in lease auditing so if any shop owner has any questions about how to make sure you're not overpaying on your lease please let me know. In addition, I will also be promoting Kifa Bars products on the B2B forum.

Hope to get to know some of you well through this forum! Thanks to the admins for putting this together!

Thanks,

Graham

Super Moderator
    Welcome Graham! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do....if you could keep the promoting of your product to the b2b it would be much appreciated!! Again...welcome!
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Will do, Topher! Thanks!

Sarah_Lavender, you lonely (and most likely sick) person... you missed this thread.

Page 106 of 159 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links