Page 143 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1583

Thread: Introductions

hi everyone,
    my name münir,I used be mananging "mr blues cafe" in turkey antalya,now I am Going to open a new "Coffee &Cake" shop in the same place that the shop name is like a my nick name.I found this forum from inthernet. Best Regards...

Good day all, I am new to this site and the industry and was wondering what a Sivetz Roaster sells for these days...that's if they are still available. Looking forward to hearing from someone especially if there's something available that competes with the Sivetz. Best regards and blessings Reinhart (South Africa)

Hi, my name is Linda from Indonesia and I am new in this forum

Super Moderator
    Welcome Linda! Are you in the business or just a coffee fanatic?
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Hi all, I'm Toben I am currently in the US Army and deployed for a few more months. I intend on returning home and opening a drive thru espresso location. I am really hoping to network with some great people on here that can help get me where I need to be with the ins and outs of the business. I am from a small city in Kansas, bought 13000ish so the concept is unproven in a market like that im hoping someone in here has some good insight they can offer me on the subject.

Cool

hi everyone. lenin here. into the coffee business @ indonesia

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
    Hi all, I'm Toben I am currently in the US Army and deployed for a few more months. I intend on returning home and opening a drive thru espresso location. I am really hoping to network with some great people on here that can help get me where I need to be with the ins and outs of the business. I am from a small city in Kansas, bought 13000ish so the concept is unproven in a market like that I'm hoping someone in here has some good insight they can offer me on the subject.
    Hi Toben,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Feel free to explore our topic areas and ask questions when you're ready. We have several members who have successfully opened drive-thru coffee locations.

Rose

Hi, My name is Aaron. I fell in love with the Chemex 2 years ago and use it everyday (best part of the day). I've launched a product on Kickstarter called Cora - all-in-one pour over coffee brewer.

Thanks!

Michael here from Michigan. Found this site from a facebook post of Roasty Coffee. Figured I'd check it out. Always loved coffee, but just recently began enjoying manually brewing coffee with my Chemex. Up until now its just been a progression of better automatic coffee makers starting with my Mr. Coffee and ending with my Bonavita before I decided to go manual. There was a few years with a Tassimo also which I prefer to forget. Anywho, this forum looks like a great place to be and to hopefully learn more about my Chemex and pourover coffee in general!

Coffee Fan

This is Reece from London. Avid Coffee Lover

Page 143 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links