Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154
Results 1,531 to 1,534 of 1534

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    Hello to everyone.

My name is farmguy and I am a caffeine addict. I did not know I was one until my daughter was born and then I found something to curb my cravings.
    .....on a lighter note, many years of drinking coffee, I started home roasting 5/6 years ago and I found a new level of taste and flavor.
    hi, your real name is farmguy? LOL. (by the way, my real name is Alex and my forum user name is "ensoluna" which is same as my company name in Guatemala). anyway, how do you roast your own coffee? what roasting machine do you use? also do you buy your green beans from local roasters? or from internet sales?
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

ok..I'm Dale. I use a Fresh Roast 500 after starting with a popcorn popper. I order beans from a few different places. Gen X was my go to site for a while but I think they are gone, at least their site is no longer operating. My beans, I have been on a Costa Rico kick for a while, the prices have been good and the wife and I both like the flavors. Before that, Dominican Republic, same reason.

Hey everyone! My name is Jeff, I am one of the owners of Batch Nine Coffee Co. out of Florence, SC. Ran a coffee shop for 5+ years, learned to "home roast" a couple of years ago and this spring, launched our roasting company...never thought I'd wind up this far down the rabbit hole! I love a good natural and a good washed coffee, depending on the day. I brew at home with a Kalita Wave, v60, Chemex, and Aeropress pretty frequently.

Anyhow, check out our web store drinkbatchnine.com. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by batchninecoffee View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Jeff, I am one of the owners of Batch Nine Coffee Co. out of Florence, SC. Ran a coffee shop for 5+ years, learned to "home roast" a couple of years ago and this spring, launched our roasting company...never thought I'd wind up this far down the rabbit hole! I love a good natural and a good washed coffee, depending on the day. I brew at home with a Kalita Wave, v60, Chemex, and Aeropress pretty frequently.

Anyhow, check out our web store drinkbatchnine.com. Cheers!
    hello jeff. welcome to our forum. far down the rabbit hole with some great coffee is always awesome! i really hope that you are enjoying roasting.
    I checked your web. nice web and good work, jeff.
    as for the coffee, it is bit high-end side / price wise. your coffee must be great.
    however, just for your information, considering your sales pricing, I think and hope that you can provide us with bit more information about the coffee, since they are micro lot pricing & coffees. more info about the farms and regions. and bit more about back ground story about coffee and farm.

also, just wondering... do you write your roasted date on your bag?

and I understand that you charge $5 for shipping, but is there some sort of amount that customers can buy with free shipping? like if you buy $45, then, free shipping... like that?

thanks and again welcome to forum.
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links