Page 57 of 158 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

hello from Turkey...

Greetings from the tiny island of Cyprus. New to the forum. I have been browsing for the last couple of hours, and I must say this place is brilliant!

I've always been a coffee drinker, but in the last few months I have developed a fascination with the world of coffee. I am trying to learn everything about it from agriculture to grading, roasting to profiling. I realize now what a vast body of knowledge there is out there, and it's a case of too much info too little time!!

Thanks to the admins and members for creating such a great web space where we can learn and exchange our love for the wonderful little seed.

64 different drinks

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Joyce and am the owner of CoffeeMakersShop. I love to write and just wrote an article on the 64 Different Coffee Drinks that are the same around the world. Some may have a different name because of the language or a slight variation for local taste. It is on e-zine if you would care to read it.
    JoyceKaa

Hello all. Hope to have a coffee shop interest soon here in the UK. Look forward to sharing and hearing ideas.

Welcome all to the coffee forum I hope you all have found what you may have been searching for!?
    Have you ever walked through the aisle of your local grocer and smelled the death of a dying bean?

Hi, I introduced myself a few days ago (Russell). I just wanted to give more info. I have been recovering from hip surgery since the beginning of November. I bought the book Uncommon Grounds. One thing lead to another and now I am hooked on roasting. I only have a hot air popper for now but still I am having a blast. There is so much to learn and so many possibilities to roasting coffee. Thank goodness I found your forum. I could stay here for hours reading..... Hopefully, this will lead to the career change I have been looking for.

hello all, introduce a wild kopi luwak (civet coffee) from sumatra ...did you try kopi luwak...? what your opinion about this coffee..?

Havnt tried Kopi Luwek. A little too pricey even for a Kona Coffee Guy.
    Everyday, make steps to be the greatness you see in yourself.

Hi, my name is JoyceKaa. What info were you trying to find about a coffee machine. Maybe, I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by notmuffy View Post
    Well this picture pretty much sums up my life:

Was that picture allowed? hmmm... I have mixed feelings on this forum.
    Why can't we have off-site avatars?
    Why is it so sinful to post anything from the web, especially links? I have seen many times where a link would be most helpful to someone. Also I have seen posted interesting news tidbits where a paragraph of the most relevant part is posted, included with a link to the source.
    I came here to find info on a coffee machine. But if no one is allowed to post a review or a link to one, what is the point?

This is my first post.

I know they are stringent about links, but we can talk here okay.

Page 57 of 158 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links