Page 92 of 157 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hello
    My name is Scott. I'm a Micro-Roaster out of Eugene, Oregon. This is one of the best coffee forum's I've seen and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Super Moderator
    Hello "CavalierCoffee" (Scott)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

We're glad you found us, and it's great that you think we're one of the best!

We hope you'll visit us often.

Rose

Hullo everyone; my name is Jackii. I'm from Southern California, which weather is never predictable.

I enjoy drinking coffee, but I want to widen my knowledge with coffee.
    In addition, my closest friends and I are planning to open a small cafe shop in the future.

I'm glad that I decided to join, and I'm looking forward to learn about the wonders of coffee.

Super Moderator
    Hello "CaffeinatedRapscallion" (Jackii)

Welcome! There is a lot of useful information here.

We have a handy search feature that's at the top right corner of your screen. Just type in your topic, and you will find lots of topic areas and discussions that may be helpful to you as you learn more about the world of coffee.

Rose

Hello everyone! Im Mark..

Super Moderator
    Hello "sensuomark" (Mark)

Welcome!

You will find a lot of useful information here on the Coffee Forums website.

Please take some time to read through the posts, and when you write a response, it would be great if you could write more than a just few words of comment.

We also have a handy search feature that's at the top right corner of your screen. There is a lot to explorer here!

Rose

Hi all...

My name is Doug and I am an addict. I have been to rehab more times than I care to mention, but there seems to be no cure for this coffeeholic. I am hoping I might find a few other souls here who can relate to what I go through on a daily basis. I found this site while Googling "Sivitz Coffee" in search of information on Michael Sivitz coffee extract & extract equipment. See? My addiction is so advanced that I am now into the coffee addicts version of freebasing. I can't even look at a cup of decaf...aaarrrrgggg. Please someone help me!!!

Super Moderator
    Hello Mr.Peaberry (Doug)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I'm guessing that you've been to rehab for addictions to substances other than coffee????

I've never heard of a rehab for coffee addiction. If there were such a thing, I'd imagine that they'd keep you there long enough to get you through the caffeine withdrawal and then send you home with a recommendation to continue psychological therapy if necessary.... and it sounds like in your case it's necessary!

People join the Coffee Forums to discuss how to enjoy the world of coffee. It seems like this isn't a good place for you to be hanging out, especially if you're trying to beat your caffeine addiction. (and I can't help but wonder if you're really serious about it)

I noticed in a couple of your other posts that you're researching information about making and selling coffee extract & extract equipment . . . Hummmmm..... It's an interesting turn you're taking.

Rose
    Last edited by PinkRose; 08-08-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Hi PinkRose,

Nah...not looking to beat the coffee addiction at all, just having a little fun with the introduction. I've been buying whole bean coffee for my own use since the early 1970's, started home roasting coffee in a hot air popcorn popper, have taken some roasting classes, and at one time seriously considered opening a coffee store. Yes, I am intrigued with the coffee extract product & process, and was able to connect with another member who shares this interest almost immediately. Seems to me that this is a good group! Thanks for the welcome...Cheers!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peaberry View Post
    Hi PinkRose,

Nah...not looking to beat the coffee addiction at all, just having a little fun with the introduction.
    Not funny!

But I guess you can hang out with us anyway!

Page 92 of 157 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links