Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

This is a discussion on Welcome, Introduce Yourself! within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; I came here with a full cup of coffee and after reading all the posts its time to REFILL! Amy is my name, Im here ...

Coffee Cup is Full

I came here with a full cup of coffee and after reading all the posts its time to REFILL! Amy is my name, Im here to learn about new coffee drinks and coffee beans to try out!

2. # ADS

I must be the youngest one here... I've been drinking coffee for about a year... I don't know what to say!... I enjoy coffee with two creams... My fave coffee shop is Twist Cafe...

Hello to all at http://www.coffeeforums.com

My name is Colin and I am
    the editor and creator of
    coffeecrew.com, the
    oldest Canadian Online Coffee
    Resource site.

I am very happy to
    participate in these forums.

Colin -

Coffee Cups

Hello!

I'm stiggy!

I'm a sales rep with Williams Industries, manufacturers of plastic insulated drinkware.

I found out about this site from a gentleman at the SCAA Show in Boston. Received the card and thought I would see what it's all about. I have a question for everybody. How many of you have a favorite cup to drink your coffee? Do you take it with you when driving? Let me know what is being used out there, I would appreciate it.

Hello!

My name is Coffee Drinker
    I drink coffee, and I am going to open a coffee shop here shortly also

stiggy, I use a coffee cup, plain color, no logos that keeps the drink warm for my drive to work and the first 12 minutes.

Searching for better coffee

Hello, I am 'jbrains' and I am a converted coffee drinker, after swearing I would never drink it in my life. After 22 years of resisting, I gave in and am glad I did.

I am experimenting with brewing techniques, especially after the warmer plate on my coffee maker has broken. (After only 18 months!) I'm looking forward to getting answers from the fine folks in this forum.

Take care.

Super Moderator
    real quick....don't buy a coffee maker with a warmer plate. Stick with the french press, a wee bit more work but worth the end result. Or check out the new electric vacuum pot by Bodum...real kewl!!! Oh well that is just my opinion
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

hi!

I roast coffee with Central Coffee Roasters in Sperryville Va and I love these message boards because the coffee world has the best fans/fiends in the world ( behind soccer )

It's great to see what people are saying about coffee and at the same time share the information I've been collecting in the proper setting. I mean who wants to hear about the swiss water process at a singles bar. really.

Keep up the good work. Viva Arabica!

Super Moderator
    Juno,
    So what roaster are you using? I am using a probat L25..is nice but the price was real hefty!! Do you do the buying of green also?
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

roaster

Hey topher! we use an older deidrich IR-12. our price wasn't so bad considering the only way to get it was to by the gentleman's "coffeeshop" as well, i.e. plates, bowls, spoons,etc. (most of which has been given away at this point)

My boss does the green purchasing, i do talk with our brokers though, I'm just not the final word

Quote Originally Posted by topher
    Juno,
    So what roaster are you using? I am using a probat L25..is nice but the price was real hefty!! Do you do the buying of green also?

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Ads