Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

This is a discussion on Welcome, Introduce Yourself! within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Hey Juno...you need to sign up as a member so you are not considered a guest.......

Super Moderator
    Hey Juno...you need to sign up as a member so you are not considered a guest....
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

2. # ADS

Introduce yourself, right on!

Hey, I'm the "Espresso Guy." I run http://www.espressoguy.com, a site with all sorts of info about coffee and, specifically, espresso. Mmm... if it wasn't after midnight I'd make some right now.

So yeah, that's me.

Greetings from Sweden,
    My name is Emil, and my number one passion in life (so far) is... coffee.
    There's nothing lika a good cup of coffee in the morning!

I recieved the CoffeeForums.com promotional business card, I had to check it out and ended up as a registered user - I've just been lurking around since then though.

my name is tim, im a freshmen in college, and i spend all my time in my local coffee bars on my laptop

How did I make it though life without it?

I just recently re-discovered coffee. In college, I downed galllons, then, during a Pediatrics rotation in med. school, I contracted a noxious viral illness from some unfortunate ailing child, and developed a post-viral cross reactivity allergy to coffee and couldn't tolerate it for years. Every time I took a sip it felt like the entire inside of my mouth had been scalded!

After years of abstinence, I found the allergy had subsided, and I could enjoy the precious bean juice once again. Today I've really over-done it, and it's pouring out through my fingertips, over the keyboard, and onto forums like this!

Sorry to inflict my caffeine abuse on you all, but, perhaps, you are readers who may be able to sympathize!

Thanks for your indulgence!
    "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." -- Turkish Proverb

introduction

Howdy, I am cowgirl from Brooklyn . It'd hard to drink hot coffee, in the saddle or on the number one train. We NYers have a Starbucks on every corner , thank goodness. I am looking forward to making new java jolting buddies. Bye Y'all!

edentous01

Greetings edentous01!
    Thanks for coming here to Coffee Forums. I haven't been horse riding in years, infact I think the last horse ride I went on could have been a pony Those you can drink coffee on though!

Hi,

As my name suggests, I live in Pinellas County, Florida (Dunedin, specifically). I'm 35 years old, male, office worker. Although I've been drinking coffee for about 17 years, I've only been drinking good coffee for about 1.5 years, after receiving a fresh bag of 100% kona beans as a gift. I also recently purchased three espresso machines in rapid sucession, a krups bravo (steam model)--sold it a few days later, a krups espremio (low end pump model)-- sold it two weeks later, and a delonghi bar51. Thanks to eBay, although the retail prices of each machine was higher for each purchase, my actual cost was lower with each unit. I am always on the lookout for good coffee tips and recipes.

My name's Wulf and I live in South East London, UK. I've been a coffee lover for years although without any particularly deep understanding of how it all works so, when I stumbled across this site (wide and varied surfing is one of the perks of being a professional webmaster), I thought I would stop by a bit to find out some more.

Wulf

Welcome pinellasperk
    Welcome wulf
    The man with the many Coffee hats.

Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Ads