Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

This is a discussion on Welcome, Introduce Yourself! within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Originally Posted by ccavila Hi! CC, from Caracas, Venezuela. Arrived here via the classified ads, but stayed for the vibe. I own a small chain ...

Quote Originally Posted by ccavila View Post
    Hi! CC, from Caracas, Venezuela. Arrived here via the classified ads, but stayed for the vibe. I own a small chain of cafés and I am a fervent coffee lover, being mainly an espresso drinker (4-6 cups a day - doppio ristretto). I hope to be of service to all of you.Kind regards!
    Hello CC
    Its extremely nice to see you experienced people like you, joining in here. Hope you stay and we are able to learn from your experience.
    Please stay and have a great time over here.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by TedM View Post
    Hello, Ted - US ex-pat currently living in Israel. A coffee lover starting a business importing coffee fresh from the roasters in Europe (Vienna, Milan, & Paris) to the consumers in the US.
    Hello Ted
    Welcome to the forum. I am glad that you have come to the right place. So did you move to Israel for this coffee business or had you this business in US as well?
    Hope you stay and enjoy over here as this is a wonderful place to learn and share your experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    So did you move to Israel for this coffee business or had you this business in US as well?
    Thanks for the welcome!

The coffee business is coming out of my day job, which entails a bit of travel to Europe.

Cheers,
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by TedM View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!

The coffee business is coming out of my day job, which entails a bit of travel to Europe.

Cheers,
    Ted
    You are welcome for thanking me on welcoming you, lol.......haha......
    On a serious note, how frequently you have to travel to Europe? And which countries have you been to, so far?
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Welcome to the new members !

Very nice to see a good mix of experience and enthusiasm. I am sure the members like myself, looking to expand knowledge, will be interested to what you have to share.

Cheers.

I am myself learning a lot, I mean a lot from this wonderful forum. Superb place for all the new comers and a super duper forum about coffee. I really love being here all the time.

I just became active in the forums. I am in Ridgeland, MS and love coffee and like trying new blends and roasts. Except that rat poop coffee i read about earlier..LOL

Super Moderator
    Hello "TheKid"

Welcome to the coffee forums Website, where you will find a lot of useful (and sometimes entertaining) information about the world of coffee.

Rose

dpf
    Hi everyone: My name is Dennis and I found the site searching for a solution to a roasting problem I am having at my son's coffee shop. Still looking for an answer but I will post it later. I spend most of my time overseas in Kathmandu, Nepal where I have been roasting coffee for the last few years and am now in Colorado roasting for my son's shop. Look forward to great coffee talks. PS I really need some High altitude advice for now and for roasting in Tibet at 12,000 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
    I just became active in the forums. I am in Ridgeland, MS and love coffee and like trying new blends and roasts. Except that rat poop coffee i read about earlier..LOL
    Hello
    "The Kid"
    Welcome to this wonderful forum. Since you already became an active member, so I hope that you will stay here for a long time.

Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Ads