Page 78 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

This is a discussion on Welcome, Introduce Yourself! within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Originally Posted by dpf Hi everyone: My name is Dennis and I found the site searching for a solution to a roasting problem I am ...

Quote Originally Posted by dpf View Post
    Hi everyone: My name is Dennis and I found the site searching for a solution to a roasting problem I am having at my son's coffee shop. Still looking for an answer but I will post it later. I spend most of my time overseas in Kathmandu, Nepal where I have been roasting coffee for the last few years and am now in Colorado roasting for my son's shop. Look forward to great coffee talks. PS I really need some High altitude advice for now and for roasting in Tibet at 12,000 feet.
    Hello Dennis !
    Welcome to the forum. Where are you originally from? Hope you have great time over here, stay and enjoy. You will definitely find answers to all of your questions here.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    On a serious note, how frequently you have to travel to Europe? And which countries have you been to, so far?
    Most all of Western & Southern Europe...not the UK, not the CEE or Nordics. Travel comes in spurts, but about 6 times a year average. No touring, except for trying out different coffee shops. It's nice to find a place/forum where that's not considered weird.

Quote Originally Posted by TedM View Post
    Most all of Western & Southern Europe...not the UK, not the CEE or Nordics. Travel comes in spurts, but about 6 times a year average. No touring, except for trying out different coffee shops. It's nice to find a place/forum where that's not considered weird.
    Oh that is pretty interesting. Traveling is always fun but for a person like me, it can become really exhausting. Traveling 6 times a year on an average is quite high but certainly not weird.

dpf

Introducing

Originally from the Chicago area but have been overseas doing mission work for a long time.

Super Moderator
    Hello "dpf" (Dennis)

Welcome! You will find a lot of useful information here

Just a suggestion.....You'll have better success getting people to post answers to your questions about roasting in high altitudes if you start a new topic in the roasting or coffee bean sections of this forum. That way, your questions will be easy to see, and they won't be mingled in with the Introductions.

Rose

Hey...name's Al. Found the forum while doing a search for a now-defunct client. Anyone here from Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprsso View Post
    Hey...name's Al. Found the forum while doing a search for a now-defunct client. Anyone here from Florida?
    Hello and Welcome to the forum.
    What a short, nice name you have got. Hope you have good time over here.
    I am not from Florida but there are at least a couple of people, I know are here, from Florida.
    Do you like coffee? Which coffee do you like the most?

Hi my name is Martin, found the site looking for info about French press'. I just bought one today and never have had a coffee from one, so hope it works out well. I am also looking into roasting, but not sure about blends. My favorite coffee right now is from here in Philadelphia called Le Colombe, also loving the new Travel channel show Danger Grounds.

Hello Martin !
    Welcome to the forum. You have arrived at the best coffee place on the internet. Stay and I bet that you will enjoy.

Super Moderator
    Hello "ZoesPop" (Martin)

Welcome!

I'm guessing you found a lot of information online about how to use a French press. If you do a search within this coffee forum (top right corner of your screen) you will see all of the discussions about using a French Press. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask.

I just found out about the show Dangerous Grounds today. Someone commented on it in another thread on this Forum.

In case anyone is interested (or curious) Here is some information about it:
    Dangerous Grounds | About the Show

Rose

Page 78 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Ads