Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

This is a discussion on Welcome, Introduce Yourself! within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Hey guys, just recently I took my new hobby seriously and I've been incessantly reading up as much as I can, and forums in my ...

Hey guys, just recently I took my new hobby seriously and I've been incessantly reading up as much as I can, and forums in my experience have been a great resource.I found the site while looking for a good cupping coffee to water ratio.Heres where I'm at, I now almost exclusively brew coffee using a chemex, with freshly ground beans in a Hario skerton. Also, I just started roasting my own coffee, using a Behmor 1600. I love the variety of beans I can now get my hands on without having to submit myself to pharmaceutical testing for funds, plus, I always know my roasting dates, and it's made all the difference in the world.

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Hello "crlssctt"

Welcome!

It's great to welcome new members who are new to roasting. You've come to the right place! We have several people on this forum who have tons of roasting experience. Feel free to ask questions (and share information) when you're ready.

Rose

Hello crlssctt !
    Welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful forum to be at and you will be able to learn some great tips from people over here.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Thanks guys, so far so great

Hello everyone!

Finally. i found a site that loves coffee and a good discussion board. I hope to enjoy the stay.

Hello everyone! I work for a small coffee start-up and figured there's better way to keep educating myself about what I truly love without actually talking to more people with years more experience and knowledge.

Can't wait to learn a lot and meet some fantastic people.

Hello "coffeeproject"
    Hello and Welcome to the forum. Yeah, this forum is coffee, and everyone who is here loves coffee. You are definitely going to enjoy your stay here.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

hellooo Coffee lovers! I'm super new to the forum and can't wait to get to know everyone!

Super Moderator
    Hello "JessicaMaryBeans"

Welcome!

I'm curious.... Is that your photo in your avatar? Or is that a picture of a tatoo that you're thinking of getting?

Rose

Hello All,

I'm Michael and I have been pursuing coffee since my first latte in 1999. Over the years I have experimented with various brew techniques, hunted for ever fresher roasted coffee, and begun to learn the craft of espresso. I found the forum while I was doing research for a business plan and I am particularly interested in the sections for shop owners and roasting. I'm looking forward to learning and hopefully sharing with everyone.

Here's to your next good cup!

Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Ads