Page 80 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

This is a discussion on Welcome, Introduce Yourself! within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Hello and welcome to all the new members ! Cheers ! crlssctt: Good luck with the roasting. It is an amazing hobby. I hope you ...

Hello and welcome to all the new members ! Cheers !

crlssctt: Good luck with the roasting. It is an amazing hobby. I hope you are able to visit many roasteries of all sizes. It's good to see what the pros are doing. They all have different little things they do. Good to learn.

Coffeeproject: Yep, we love coffee.

BasilAlomary: What exactly does the "coffee start up" do? Equipment? green? roasting? or is it a cafe? Do tell.

JessicaMaryBeans: Hey there. Welcome and slowly we all get to know each other. What is your interest? Everyone has a different coffee related experience. What brought you to the forum? Did you take a wrong turn during an internet search and decide to hang out a bit? Enjoy.

EspressoErb: Cheers for the next good cup! Best of luck with your biz research. I am looking for a good POS system and have a thread started to that effect. So many ways to approach business in this industry and the best thing to do is to carefully research. Determine what business type you are interested in and where it will be, then try to narrow what the main focus will be and what will be the most profitable task you engage. From there you have a better chance of not wasting any efforts. Good luck !

2. # ADS

Yes, PinkRose, that is me and my real tattoo!

Of course coffee. I aspire to have my own coffee shop. Right now I have taken it upon myself to take small coffee shop tours. I went to 11 coffee shops in 11 days thru GA, TN, AL and NC. I truly am a coffee geek. No wrong turns here CJevens I'd like to know other folks just as excited as I am.

Thank you!

Greetings To All

I recently joined the site and I just wanted to stop-by to introduce myself and say hello. I have been involved in the international business community for the past thirty (30) years and I have a special interest in coffee. I find it very interesting that I get a chance through this forum to read about people with cautious optimism wanting to start a business or they are having problems sourcing product or they are leery of dealing with foreign companies. Well I can comment on these issues if you do not mind and I would like to assist anybody if they require another opinion or advice.

My name is Mike Johnson; Iím an American expat working in Muscat Oman. Iím not a guru but I understand how to create a business and make it function properly in the international arena.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
    Good-bye everybody.

Mike

Super Moderator
    Hello "arabiandig" (Mike)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Thank you for writing such a nice introduction.

I'm sure as time goes on, you'll have many opportunities to share your experience and knowledge with our forum members. I hope you will explore the various forum topic areas and post questions and join in the discussions when you're ready.

Rose

Welcome...... Great to know ....

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMaryBeans View Post
    Of course coffee. I aspire to have my own coffee shop.
    That is a great aspiration. If you are not tied down to a particular area, that offers an opportunity to search the country for an up and coming area that may be ripe for a new coffee venture. If I may suggest, be sure to offer fresh roasted coffee. It isnt difficult to just 'roast' coffee and this may be what makes any effort extra special by making fresh coffee the center piece.

Right now I have taken it upon myself to take small coffee shop tours. I went to 11 coffee shops in 11 days thru GA, TN, AL and NC.
    That is great research. See what works and what doesnt. I imagine you talk to the people and see what makes them go to this shop or that one. Keep up the ground work. You will be more successful in the end.

I truly am a coffee geek. No wrong turns here CJevens I'd like to know other folks just as excited as I am.
    There are many here that truly love coffee. I love all aspects of coffee from cultivation to consumption.

Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiandig View Post
    Greetings To All

... I’m an American expat working in Muscat Oman. ...
    Greetings and welcome Mike !

I have made a few posts and realized I had not even introduced myself. I am new to forums and still getting the hang of it. I am with Emery Coffee Company (Best Coffee Beans | Order Fresh Roasted Gourmet Coffee Beans | Emery Coffee Company) and joined to share thoughts and ideas and learn from all of you. Reading many of the posts this is a wonderful source of information fed by true coffee lovers and fanatics such as myself. I look forward to the many cups of coffee we will share while participating in the forum!

Del

Page 80 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Ads