Page 83 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Welcome, Introduce Yourself!

This is a discussion on Welcome, Introduce Yourself! within the Introductions forums, part of the Information category; Welcome to the board.... Please come and enjoy your time here.... Ask questions or participate in whatever subject interest you......

Welcome to the board.... Please come and enjoy your time here.... Ask questions or participate in whatever subject interest you...

2. # ADS

I'm from southern California, and I've been a coffee lover for over 50 years. I recently began roasting my own coffee because I couldn't find a source with fresh enough coffee. I am now hooked on home-roasting and am constantly looking for new sources of green beans to try. I like to experiment with different origins. I enjoy the fruity tastes of the Africans as well as the body of the Indonesians and the mellowness of the Central Americans. Can anyone recommend a good source? Thanks in advance.

Howdy Coffee Lovers! I'm a new member of this site. I found you through a Google search for coffee drop-shippers. I am interested in starting an online retail site offering a variety of coffee and tea products. Any help that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. --Aggie

Super Moderator
    Hello "roybwilliams"

Welcome!

As you probably have already noticed, we have a lot of Forum members who roast their own coffee.

I hope you'll enjoy exploring the Coffee Forums and that you will participate in the discussions and ask questions when you're ready.

Rose.

Super Moderator
    Hello "Aggie"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website. You will find a lot of useful information here.

We have a handy search feature that's up at the right corner at the top of your screen. Just type in the topic that you're interested in, and you will see all of the previous discussions. Feel free to explore the Coffee Forum and ask questions when you're ready.

Rose

Thank you Rose. I grew up in the Elkton, Maryland area through 9th grade. Nice to hear from someone in Philly!

Roy,
    Hey welcome to the board...
    I love the coffee so much i ended up buying few...
    There are tons of different greenbean sellers out there. Our board sponsor happy mug carry pretty decent green beans and Sweet maria, Bodhileafcoffee, is another and yeah... i found this guy too Green Beans, Caracolillo Coffee Mill but when you are a small home roasters, you will be paying around 5-6 dollars a pound...

Welcome aboard....

Thanks CJ,
    I've ordered many times from Sweet Marias, I really like the in-depth information they provide. I like the way the Coffee Project provides a free back-copy of Roast magazine with each order. I've found the best prices (but very limited selection) at CoffeeLatinAmerica.com. I am planning to visit Bodhileaf since they are not too far away from me. I will check out Happy Mug. Thanks again.

Constantly seeking knowledge to make the perfect espresso!

I loved since I was 6, but never thought to share, I guess this is good site too gain the knowledge of coffee.
    Last edited by 8amWithEnergy; 03-06-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Page 83 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Ads