Name That Coffee!! (cause I'd love to find it again)

denisestokes

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I'm new to the forum and certainly not an aficionado by any means. But about a year ago I ordered coffee online and it was wonderful! It was a monthly shipment but I cancelled the membership because I went to Jamaica shortly afterward and loaded up on Blue Mountain. But now I wish I could remember the BRAND! I have very little information and have surfed the web four hours. If you can help me remember the brand based on these few clues I will be forever grateful (and never cancel my membership with them again)!
- (Monthly)Coffee Club type website
- The brand is two words/names
- It comes in a blue bag
(sorry - that's all I got! haha)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "denisestokes"

Welcome to the Coffee Forum website.

I received some Jamacian Blue Mountain beans as a gift recently, and the coffee was absolutely fantastic. It's a little expensive....which made it a very welcomed gift for sure!

The beans came in a shiny blue bag with a one way valve, etc.

The place where it was ordered from is www.fastcafe.com

Please let us know when you solve your mystery.

Rose

hardwire

Dec 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi. I'm new to the forum and certainly not an aficionado by any means. But about a year ago I ordered coffee online and it was wonderful! It was a monthly shipment but I cancelled the membership because I went to Jamaica shortly afterward and loaded up on Blue Mountain. But now I wish I could remember the BRAND! I have very little information and have surfed the web four hours. If you can help me remember the brand based on these few clues I will be forever grateful (and never cancel my membership with them again)!
- (Monthly)Coffee Club type website
- The brand is two words/names
- It comes in a blue bag
(sorry - that's all I got! haha)

I can confirm. I get my Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee every month from FastCafe and they have a blue bag. Can't beat the FREE shipping either... if your order like me. 2 lbs or more for free shipping I think the deal is... Sorry for the late reply ;)