new coffee addict :)

hollywood

Mar 24, 2011
Boise, ID
Visit site
If you think you have developed a problem with coffee, and your addiction gets out of control, then there is help available. Ah, who am I kidding? There ain't nothin wrong with being a coffee addict! Welcome to the forum! :)

coffeecatalyst

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Sorry people,

I was still waiting for a notification for the activation of the thread, which never came. Also the Xoom stuff has been keeping me a bit busy these days (no complaints though)

Tomorrow, I'll give you guys my personal brew recipe. Not for the fair of stomach, but trust me, its something that keeps me going.

I'm glad you guys like the name. I figured I'd use something original, while still trying to make it recognizable for the people who know me. I guess I succeeded. I'm glad you approve.

Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

tinninches

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Catalystdvd? Welcome over! I'm just sitting here putting more dvds onto my xoom. in fact, ordered 12 more dvds from amazon last night to add some old favs.

Welcome again!

coffeecatalyst

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey cat, did you change settings in general settings for notification in order to receive updates?

Just did, thanks. I had it set to the default weekly, now its defaulted to instant (and I changed this thread subscription to instant as well). As I mentioned in my first post, I was a bit confused still, LOL.

Catalystdvd? Welcome over! I'm just sitting here putting more dvds onto my xoom. in fact, ordered 12 more dvds from amazon last night to add some old favs.

Welcome again!

:) Yep, its me, Cats drink coffee too (no kidding, Nermal, the inspiration for the eyes and name, likes my coffee a lot)