xxx coffee in New York

Darthespresso

Aug 12, 2011
Big Apple
Visit site
Hi.
I'm new to the forums, just wanted to say hello.
I've been in the coffee industry for 20 years, I have owned a cafe, done 7 years of mobile coffee service and about to put a truck on the road in New York.
Hope to add some spice to the forums. I have been a Technical Judge for the WBC in Canada. I have many years in espresso and can help the new peeps if you have any questions.
See you soon
XXX Coffee Inc.

Darthespresso

Aug 12, 2011
Big Apple
Visit site
Updates.
SInce I joined the forums several years ago I have Been running XXX Coffee in New York City. I have done several Pop ups. I have completed a three year seasonal residency at Socrates Sculpture Park . Socrates is an outdoor museum that is run by the NYC Parks and Recreation. I am a licensed Mobile Food Vendor, A member of the Specialty Coffee Association of America and Barista Guild.
Currently I am working on a kickstarter to fund a mobile coffee trike. I know it can be done to a new level of design/ There are several working models of this in Europe where the base is a Dutch Cargo bike called a 'Bakfiets'. The details are alittle to much to publish here just yet. But here is the link.
http://Bit.ly/xxxcoffee
Since it is a Kickstarter i could use some support from the coffee community. If I raise my goal we will all benefit from it.
The level of knowledge here on these forums is awesome. People here know their collective stuff.

I am happy to answer any questions concerning my project here in this thread or PM me.