Aloha from Hawaii

ToyDogCoffee

Aug 24, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Visit site
Hello my fellow coffee fanatics from sunny Honolulu. I wanted to introduce myself to you all. I wear multiple hats with several focused on coffee. I run one retail coffee (Toy Dog Coffee) site that specializes in hard to find Hawaiian coffee, as well as a coffee deal a day site called Roast of the Day , that sells one coffee or coffee related product daily. I also wholesale coffee for two brands (Sea Mountain Coffee and Menehune Maid) from the Ka'u region on the Big Island, just south of the Kona region. Their sites are not up yet but I am working on it. In all my spare time, I also run a site called Bargain Bags Daily and help local people starting their own ecommerce sites.

CJevens

Apr 18, 2011
Arlington, Va
Visit site
Welcome Toy Dog, junior member.

I am on the mainland and connected to Kona coffee as a varietal that I know and love. I plan to explore the Ka'u coffees as well as those on the other islands recently gaining notable mention.

As mentioned in a few other threads, I am also searching for a plantation in Kona. Perhaps our paths may cross in the future.

Aloha!

ToyDogCoffee

Aug 24, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Visit site
Cjevens,

Great meeting you. I am on Oahu but work with several of the farmers on the Big Island and on on Maui. If you are ever out this way lets meet up for a cup of coffee!

Chris