the luwak is ini the house ;)

mikoluwak

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I'm miko from indonesia.

As people known that my country have the best and the most expensive coffe in the world, KOPI LUWAK, or luwak coffee, or chivet coffee, or cat shit coffee..., some people feel that kopi luwak is disgusting, because it come from civet feces, but after the long process, clean and sterilized, the coffee bean has the best taste ever.

Hmm...you should try it by your self

DirtyDave

One of the most egregious frauds ever in the coffee industry. Use your brains (and your taste buds). Do not not encourage exploitative marketing scams like this. Indonesians should be ashamed, especially with all the quality coffee available from that region.

mikoluwak

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
One of the most egregious frauds ever in the coffee industry. Use your brains (and your taste buds). Do not not encourage exploitative marketing scams like this. Indonesians should be ashamed, especially with all the quality coffee available from that region.

Hello sir, I'm sorry to write that, yes I do have Luwak Coffee, but I'm courios with your statement --> "One of the most egregious frauds ever in the coffee industry..."

If you don't mind please tell me your story about your experience with this, Luwak Coffee, I'll be glad and very happy to receive any kin of feedback from all members here :)

Latest posts