light roast here

TonyAldo

Nov 11, 2011
New York City
Visit site
Found this site by trying to find reviews from a different company and lurked a little and SHAPOW here I am :lol:. Awesome forum very informative, I'm just getting into higher quality coffee for my frenchpress and maybe my k-cup machine. Thanks :coffee1:

mopleez

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I would be interested in what you use in your K-Cup machine. I'm the lone coffee drinker in my household, and my Keurig is just right for me. Cheers!

-Phil
(Using Tapatalk)

Corvuscoffee

Dec 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Visit site
Hey there!We roast a lighter roast, but my objective is to bring out all the components in each coffee we bring in. Kind of a happy medium between avoiding tasting notes originating from the process of roasting itself (which aren't appealing to me personally) and ensuring that indon't leave anything undeveloped.

Anyway, we do only in-season microlots from very small farms. If you're interested, check us out at www.corvuscoffee.com or on Facebook. I have a promotion for 10% off for the holidays- use the coupon code "freshmarket"!
Hope you really get into coffee and that there are some awesome roasters in your area as well!

Phil