Hey, everyone!

Capu

Dec 9, 2011
Georgia, USA
Visit site
Nice to meet you all! This seems like a wonderful forum. I have a lot to learn about coffee, but I think this community will be a good learning resource. I'm from the North, but I currently live in the South, in Georgia (Although I'm hoping one day I'll get to move back!). Anyways, I can't wait to get to know you all. Have a great day!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! There are some great people on this forum...great place to learn. Where in GA are you? I have a friend who roasts in Atlanta. We are also starting build out there soon for one of our bagel shops. Anyway...again welcome.

Capu

Dec 9, 2011
Georgia, USA
Visit site
Hey guys! topher, I'm from Cumming, but I currently reside in Kennesaw. That's awesome! What's the name of your friend's shop? Thank you AlanLX, and mopleez, I actually have a family member in North Carolina right now! Hickory, to be exact, maybe you could recommend a good shop for him!

malikusmangee

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere some time ago that even if you own property and someone else takes care of it you can lose the property; I think it is called Adverse Possesion .

malikusmangee

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere some time ago that even if you own property and someone else takes care of it you can lose the property; I think it is called Adverse Possesion .
So I would think if you have been caring for the property it has become yours.

malikusmangee

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
So I would think if you have been caring for the property it has become yours. There are some free legal aid sites you could check out and see about this.different states have different laws pertaining to this.

malikusmangee

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
The boundaries will be stated clearly on your deeds. This would only in extremely rare cases change. So I suspect what you have been told previously will still stand

mopleez

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! topher, I'm from Cumming, but I currently reside in Kennesaw. That's awesome! What's the name of your friend's shop? Thank you AlanLX, and mopleez, I actually have a family member in North Carolina right now! Hickory, to be exact, maybe you could recommend a good shop for him!

In Hickory check out Broad River Coffee Company in Valley Hills Mall - it's a branch which is based right here in my home of Boiling Springs NC. Really good coffee!

-Phil
(Using Tapatalk)

Latest posts