Hello Coffee fans!

bongko

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

My name is David and I am an avid coffee drinker and (hopefully) a future coffee shop owner that luckily stumbled upon this great website. Coffeeforums has provided me a great source of information and I appreciate the community of great people that contribute to this site!

I am currently in negotiations to open a coffee shop within the next few months and would appreciate any advice/suggestions! Basically I hope to open a 1000 sq ft coffee shop in Los Angeles that serves great coffee and desert. I am purchasing all foods from wholesalers and negotiating with local coffee roasters. I have read many of the posts regarding equipment and start up equipment and have a decent list going. The biggest problems I have is with COG and coming up with a fiscal projection to determine what start up costs and monthly costs will be. If anyone has suggestions on financial programs or any advice I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance and it is my delight to become a new member to such a great website and a wonderful community of people!

Sincerely,
David

Alston

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi buddy,...
I agree with your review.Coffee is the best for activeness and good
health.Most of the people drinking coffee for good fitness.

Last edited: