Halo, From Pasar Santa - JakartaHi

VirganiD

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Love to become a member here. Me and my partner sold a green beans from Tana Toraja (Arabica Toraja - Sapan Minanga / Pulu - Pulu), our store located at:
Pasar Modern Santa
Jakarta Selatan
Indonesia

Due to the forum rules, I can not post a link, but you can use google to find out more about us (keyword: Dapoer Kopi or Sapan Coffee).

Regards,
Virgani Dhirgacahya

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
VirganiD:

Greetings from Iowa, USA...

Can you get organic certification for any of your offerings? I'd sure like to source some beans that other roasters in the area don't have.

scott

VirganiD

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello "VirganiD" (Virgani Dhirgacahya)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website! It's always fun to welcome new members from all over the globe.

Please take a look at this website, and let me know if I found the right one that tells about your coffee.

Rose
Yes, it's. Thanks a lot PinkRose :)

Virgani D

VirganiD

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
VirganiD:

Greetings from Iowa, USA...

Can you get organic certification for any of your offerings? I'd sure like to source some beans that other roasters in the area don't have.

scott
Hi Eldub,

Sorry for such late reply, about certification I'll try to see if there's one. So far, I never use any certification and the buyer never ask me for certification.

Warmest Regards,
Virgani Dhirgacahya

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
One day . . . because I purchase Sumatra Lintong to roast, and definitely want to visit it's source . . . I'll have a cup of coffee in your shop. Looking forward to it!

youronlinecoffee

Feb 27, 2012
San Francisco
Visit site
VirganiD welcome to the forum. very nice blog and story of your existence! One day it would be nice to visit all of the coffee growing locations including yours. Are your selling and promoting Fair Trade Coffee? I wish you well with your growth into the American market

Last edited by a moderator:

VirganiD

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks

One day . . . because I purchase Sumatra Lintong to roast, and definitely want to visit it's source . . . I'll have a cup of coffee in your shop. Looking forward to it!

If you come, will serve you a cup of Pulu-Pulu Coffee :) From Sulawesi ....

Just let me know if you already around Jakarta - Indonesia.

Warmest Regards,
Virgani Dhirgacahya

VirganiD

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
VirganiD welcome to the forum. very nice blog and story of your existence! One day it would be nice to visit all of the coffee growing locations including yours. Are your selling and promoting Fair Trade Coffee? I wish you well with your growth into the American market
Thanks you very much, waiting for you to come to Jakarta :)

Latest posts