Looking to learn

CoffeeStudent

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone!

Last year, I started working on a new product and discovered by accident that it benefits coffee shops. It has the potential to increase the number of new customers. Needless to say, this took me by surprise, because I know next to nothing about the coffee industry or cafes. Time to learn! And what better place than Coffeeforums.com.

Even though I'm new to the industry, I'm not new to coffee. I love my coffee black and I can't understand why anyone would want to dilute it. The darker the roast the better. I live in the US, but prefer European coffee (doesn't everyone?). But I'm just a coffee consumer, not a connoisseur.

I love working in cafes, for some reason I get my best work done there. Perhaps it's the ambiance, the activity, and hopefully the good music that makes me work faster. Or maybe it's just the caffeine, lol.. But give me an espresso and WiFi and I'm all set.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "CoffeeStudent"

Welcome! It's great that you found us.

So.... now that you've peaked my curiosity. What's the new product that you discovered (by accident) that benefits coffee shops????

Rose

CoffeeStudent

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi Rose: Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm going to be launching the product in a month's time, at which point all will be revealed.

Hi JanPaul: Welcome, looks like we're both newbies!

Latest posts