Ohioan with some questions.

SHAKEnBLAKE

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I am a regular user on Jeepforum, which is where I think I heard of this site (either that or city profile). Either way, I'm not much of a coffee drinker. Probably 5 cups a week.

I mainly joined the forum to ask where I can effectively sell an espresso/cappuccino machine :espressomachine:. I won one on a game show, but really don't have the interest or knowledge to use it. I'm more of gas station coffee drinker, honestly. Sorry if that grosses anyone out!

I can't post a link because I don;t have 5 posts, but it's a Caudra CUA001-R.

It also came with a "year's supply" of Lavazza coffee and espresso!

Please post if you have any good ideas for me! Thanks!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "SHAKEnBLAKE"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

It was interesting to read that you won the espresso machine on a game show. It's a shame that the prize was somehting that you're not interested in keeping. Hopefully, you will be able to sell it and then buy yourself something special..

Since you're too new to be able to post photos and links, I did some exploring.

Is this the model of the espresso machine that you have for sale? La Pavoni CUA001-R Cuadra Commercial Espresso Machine

You're welcome to post it for sale on the Coffee Forum. We have a forum area called Coffee and Espresso Machines Coffee and Espresso Machines

Please include your asking price and where you're located. If our Forum members have any questions, they can always send you a private message through this forum.

I'm assuming the item is brand new and it was never used. How old is the year's supply of coffee? Will it be included with the machine when you sell it, or have you already started to give it away?

Rose

SHAKEnBLAKE

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info, Rose!

Yes that's the one, and it is brand new in the box. My friends and I were laughing about how I won a bunch of stuff but none of it really appealed to me. We could have gone for some sofas and a nice TV, but we got an Espresso maker and designer women's shoes.

I'll post a thread over in the Coffee and Espresso Machines forum.