Results 1 to 10 of 13
Thread: New Latte
- 11-19-2012, 02:42 PM #1
- 12-04-2012, 09:40 AM #2
- 12-06-2012, 04:16 PM #3
That's great!!!! I cant wait to get better at Latte art!!
- 12-06-2012, 08:36 PM #4
That's awesome. I did one today that looked like a heart, well semi heart and it was not intentional at all but I was a little excited and it intrigued me to maybe look into learning latte art now.
- 12-07-2012, 04:41 AM #5
everything i learn i learn from youtube its not that hard just watch the movment and the things they do before the four and after 30 50 100 cups you will get it good luck
Last edited by Nevopash; 12-07-2012 at 04:43 AM.
- 12-07-2012, 10:23 AM #6
- 12-07-2012, 12:44 PM #7
It looks very nice. I hope one day I can produce something like this
- 12-09-2012, 07:59 AM #8
Thank you for the beautiful picture..... Now I will go make my own latte!!!!! Yummmmmmmmm
- 02-12-2014, 11:05 PM #9
Nice, nice, nice.. keep it up! Looking forward for more of your latte art. Hoping I will learn it too.
Last edited by stephen12; 03-02-2014 at 09:12 PM.
- 02-06-2015, 04:53 PM #10
Super pretty! My coffee is always just so dull and black lol.
- By Lisabeeen in forum Latte ArtReplies: 18Last Post: 01-04-2016, 05:03 PM
- By Nevopash in forum Latte ArtReplies: 13Last Post: 09-25-2012, 01:56 AM
- By Mike_R in forum Latte ArtReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2008, 02:55 PM
- By t3hjoon in forum Latte ArtReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
- By SuperCat in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2005, 01:07 PM