Results 1 to 10 of 12
This is a discussion on New Latte within the Latte Art forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; Nice one...
- 11-19-2012 01:42 PM #1
- 11-19-2012 01:42 PM # ADS
- 12-04-2012 08:40 AM #2
- 12-06-2012 03:16 PM #3
That's great!!!! I cant wait to get better at Latte art!!
- 12-06-2012 07:36 PM #4
That's awesome. I did one today that looked like a heart, well semi heart and it was not intentional at all but I was a little excited and it intrigued me to maybe look into learning latte art now.
- 12-07-2012 03:41 AM #5
everything i learn i learn from youtube its not that hard just watch the movment and the things they do before the four and after 30 50 100 cups you will get it good luck
Last edited by Nevopash; 12-07-2012 at 03:43 AM.
- 12-07-2012 09:23 AM #6
- 12-07-2012 11:44 AM #7
It looks very nice. I hope one day I can produce something like this
- 12-09-2012 06:59 AM #8
Thank you for the beautiful picture..... Now I will go make my own latte!!!!! Yummmmmmmmm
- 02-12-2014 10:05 PM #9
Nice, nice, nice.. keep it up! Looking forward for more of your latte art. Hoping I will learn it too.
Last edited by stephen12; 03-02-2014 at 08:12 PM.
- 02-06-2015 03:53 PM #10
Super pretty! My coffee is always just so dull and black lol.
- By Lisabeeen in forum Latte ArtReplies: 16Last Post: 12-27-2014, 01:05 AM
- By Nevopash in forum Latte ArtReplies: 13Last Post: 09-25-2012, 01:56 AM
- By Mike_R in forum Latte ArtReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2008, 02:55 PM
- By t3hjoon in forum Latte ArtReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
- By SuperCat in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2005, 12:07 PM