Latte art videos

cpetz

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys,

I started uploading latte art videos to my YouTube channel.
First 2 uploads are advanced patterns but will start to post every design available or that I can pour it 😁
Please check them out and hope you'll enjoy them
https://youtu.be/Lm9WROndGg4

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
Really nice latte art skills. What size of cup it is? Look big, like a 12oz cup or so...And it seem like you use a very standard pitcher? The milk texture look perfect! What machine are you using to steam?

Dmtexas

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
That's cool and all but where's the how to part? I feel like I'm just watching for fun ��. You should do a voice over! Talk about your equipment, distance from the cup to pitcher, moving the pitcher back and forth to get different designs etc. it's obvious you are very talented!! I would love to learn more from you!

LoveCoffeeLife

Jan 29, 2017
South Eastern USA
Visit site
That's really cool! I've always wondered what it takes to achieve that kind of latte art. The other people on this forum seem to have some knowledge already but I'm a complete noob. I too would like to see that cup of coffee made from start to finish. :coffee1: If possible.

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
If you want to see some really nice latte art tutorial, check Barista Dritan Alsela on youtube. He is doing a lot of videos, i learn all the basics by watching him. They have live videos too.

LoveCoffeeLife

Jan 29, 2017
South Eastern USA
Visit site
If you want to see some really nice latte art tutorial, check Barista Dritan Alsela on youtube. He is doing a lot of videos, i learn all the basics by watching him. They have live videos too.

Thank you! I'll make a note of the YT'er. I like to watch the creation of coffee and maybe I will try my hand at it practically some day soon. For now I'll just enjoy the goodness. Do you have a YT page?

LatteArtByLidija

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I am new to this forum. My big passion is latte art... Dritan was my inspiration....he shows that coffee is not just a coffee ;)
I have my Channel on YouTube :)
32687951_624154754587424_5186461623132356608_n.jpg20180306_070422.jpg