Coffee Dilemma

redman

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
CoffeeDilemma.JPG

With the proliferation of coffee shops popping up everywhere, in some loacations you are faced with an early morning decsion..... Just where do you buy your cup of coffee

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
I actually buy my coffee online. I purchase monthly supplies of a high quality healthy coffee and it comes out to be just as expensive as purchasing your average coffee from a coffee shop daily.

ceegee

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am lucky enough to have a excellent cafe locally that roasts their own, but am always open to trying other brands/blends. If you dont mind JJohnson0731 who do you buy from online?

CoffeeJive

Jul 6, 2011
The Coffee Bar
Visit site
This is a great discussion, because with all the options we have now-a-days it's almost a quandary to go one place over the other. I think the end result is just being aware of your own experiences you have with any cup of coffee, I just want to provide that in my own addition to the coffee culture! So to add my part, I am starting with on the shelf stuff and going to indie stuff from there. I think it's a unique thing to have a giant company produce coffee and contrast it with some local, home brew bean, it can give you an appreciation across the whole spectrum.

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
Ceegee,

I purchase my coffee from a company called Boresha International. Now I have always taken my coffee with milk and sugar, but this coffee, which is called BSkinny, is actually the first coffee that I have enjoyed drinking black. If you are interested in trying it, here is a link Boresha Skinny. I really enjoy discussing this coffee with others as well as learning about their choice of coffee. So please feel free to message me if you have any questions, I am always happy to help.

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
I can honestly say that I do not have much experience drinking Italian coffee, but I have heard great things about it. I feel like Italian espressos are more common. By the way, I have been to Italy and I think it is an amazing country. I love the mountains.

CoffeeJive

Jul 6, 2011
The Coffee Bar
Visit site
There's so many to choose from. I think it's almost best to work retroactively and ask 'what am I looking for'. Though I find that's tough with a cup of coffee, since it's an acquired taste and having no sense initially is tough to work from. Though that's all part of my personal journey that I am sharing on Coffee Jive, and I love to hear all about your experiences, since it helps guide my own! I also think a great pairing can elevate a nice cup of coffee to new heights.