Roaster's School, Turning Point

BoldJava

Jul 29, 2006
St Paul, Minnesota
Visit site
[h=1]Roaster's School! A New Format[/h]We are introducing a new format today with our education and training efforts. We are moving to a "Roaster's School" approach, where Joe and Dave discuss coffee roasting.

Joe Marrocco, Dir of Training and Ed at Cafe Imports, will begin presenting segments devoted to a deep dive on roasting techniques. He will focus on very narrow subjects for a more thorough understanding of the science and principles behind his recommended roasting suggestions. We expect these to run about 25-30 minutes in length.

Today? "Turning Point: What's to Know and What's to Learn?" Tune in at 3pm Central time today, Mon, 6.20.16. Lots to learn. As always, our training is archived so that you may view at your convenience.

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnWNIIpJVQQ, While the link doesn't yet have a permanent home, for now the Roaster's School will be parked on Mill City Roaster's homepage.

See you at 3pm. As always, questions are invited during the discussion.

BoldJava, for the entire Mill City team

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Exciting news Dave! As I ramp up my own hands on roasting, I look forward to the obvious benefit of your video mentoring! Maybe some day not so far from now, I'll be in the market for a roaster with some serious output!! That's the plan anyway!

Cheers,

Doug