Moka Pot is back as a coffeeforums sponsor

Moka-Pot

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
After an extended break, Moka Pots is back as a coffee forums sponsor.
Hopefully, all the old members are around & it'll be nice to meet some new people too.

We'll be updating our website soon, but we still have a wide selection of Moka Pots made in Italy by Top Moka as well as some nice gift packs.

Our latest edition is the Super Top Moka that has some updated features like a diamond-treated double boiler bottom and an improved heat release valve for better control. And, they have toned down some of the colors with this model, which I really like. My favorite right now is the gray and silver since I'm a fan of classic, understated styles.

Have a look:
super-top-single-shot-gray.jpg

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Sherry

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Welcome back Moka Pot!

Your input and information regarding Moka Pots (especially how to use them) has always been very helpful here on the Coffee Forums.

You've been missed.

Thanks for rejoining us as a Forum sponsor.

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
After an extended break, Moka Pots is back as a coffee forums sponsor.
Hopefully, all the old members are around & it'll be nice to meet some new people too.

We'll be updating our website soon, but we still have a wide selection of Moka Pots made in Italy by Top Moka as well as some nice gift packs.

Our latest edition is the Super Top Moka that has some updated features like a diamond-treated double boiler bottom and an improved heat release valve for better control. And, they have toned down some of the colors with this model, which I really like. My favorite right now is the gray and silver since I'm a fan of classic, understated styles.

Have a look:
View attachment 5939

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Sherry

Do you sell and ship to the united States? I noticed that all of the prices are just for the UK

I like the new look of the Moka Pots.

After all of this time, I'm still drawn to the mini-espresso maker. It would be better if a matching cup was included, though.
https://www.moka-pot.co.uk/mini-espresso-maker/silver-single-cup.html

Rose