Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Halloween Is Coming:

This is a discussion on Halloween Is Coming: within the Off Topic forums, part of the Community Board category; Originally Posted by btreath9082 Yeah, I have almost the similar concept regarding the Halloween. But I also consider it as "night of the dead" , ...

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    Yeah, I have almost the similar concept regarding the Halloween. But I also consider it as "night of the dead", lol.....
    Either way, it's an awesome holiday. Ghost stories, scary movies, candy, costumes etc. Also, nothing like a good cup of coffee to go along with those scary movies, just be sure to get a spill proof cup....

2. # ADS

It's here! It's here! Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy Halloween to you to and everyone else. It is frightful here when I look out my window and see the snow that has to be shoveled.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBrian View Post
    Happy Halloween to you to and everyone else. It is frightful here when I look out my window and see the snow that has to be shoveled.
    Brian
    Part of the reason I am no longer in Canada.. Hate shoveling snow.. Not a big fan of cold either.

Happy Halloween to everyone out there (though a little belated one) especially to "MyMugsHalfFull".
    How was your Halloween? What special did you do on this Halloween?

Happy Halloween to everyone out there (though a little belated one) especially to "MyMugsHalfFull".
    How was your Halloween? What special did you do on this Halloween?
    Well, seeings how I'm on a diet.. (NO candy for me). I just celebrated by watching the different Halloween Specials, and some movies.. They brought back Ghostbusters, and of course Chalie Brown's the Great Pumpkin...

All in all it wasn't a bad Halloween... Even had some spiced coffee

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    Well, seeings how I'm on a diet.. (NO candy for me). I just celebrated by watching the different Halloween Specials, and some movies.. They brought back Ghostbusters, and of course Chalie Brown's the Great Pumpkin...

All in all it wasn't a bad Halloween... Even had some spiced coffee

Hmm, some spiced coffee.....
    I had some special coffee along with the candies, this past Halloween.
    Celebrated that at my home though with my family. Generally don't bother going outdoors on any holiday.

Hmm, some spiced coffee.....
    I had some special coffee along with the candies, this past Halloween.
    Celebrated that at my home though with my family. Generally don't bother going outdoors on any holiday.
    Yeah, I find the holidays are pretty hyped up now anyway.. They seem to have lost their charm.. I find it almost as if it loses some of its meaning just a little bit as each year passes... Maybe it will be different now that I can share it with my daughter.. Until then.. I still have my coffee to keep me going

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    Yeah, I find the holidays are pretty hyped up now anyway.. They seem to have lost their charm.. I find it almost as if it loses some of its meaning just a little bit as each year passes... Maybe it will be different now that I can share it with my daughter.. Until then.. I still have my coffee to keep me going

Yes, you are very right actually. Holidays are no more a big deal nowadays. Yeah, with the family, it is fun anyway especially with the kinds (I assume this since I have no kids presently). I though always enjoy my coffee on holidays even when I am alone.

How is the experience of becoming a father for the very first time in life? I read in some other post that your daughter just arrived into the world. So how was it like to be a father?
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Yes, you are very right actually. Holidays are no more a big deal nowadays. Yeah, with the family, it is fun anyway especially with the kinds (I assume this since I have no kids presently). I though always enjoy my coffee on holidays even when I am alone.

How is the experience of becoming a father for the very first time in life? I read in some other post that your daughter just arrived into the world. So how was it like to be a father?
    Well, being a father is a great experience.. It's more filled with worry right now than anything else.. Making sure she's alright, and of course that she is getting everything she needs..

Right now it seems she has a tough time with gastric reflux stuff.. Took her to the doctor who said it was normal, however advised some medicine to help her be a little better.. so going to go get that and hope it works out.. Only lasts for 6 months she says...

Lots to learn, and you always wonder if you are doing the right thing.. Once we're past the stage of the initial worry and everything is alright and she gets past her first birthday, then we can breathe a sigh of relief, and start the "normal" process of worrying.. LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ads