Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Halloween Is Coming:

This is a discussion on Halloween Is Coming: within the Off Topic forums, part of the Community Board category; On Halloween, someone came into the cafe and gave me a handful of these Latte candies. She was giving them out to trick-or-treaters. I put ...

Super Moderator
    On Halloween, someone came into the cafe and gave me a handful of these Latte candies. She was giving them out to trick-or-treaters. I put the candies my jacket pocket and forgot about them. This morning I had one and I must admit they're really good. It was a very nice discovery.

Halloween Is Coming:-762.jpg

2. # ADS

OMG, please courier these to me. I love these, How could you forget about these candies, lol........
    My mouth is filled with water. Seem to be really very nice.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Super Moderator
    Often people stop by the cafe and give me stuff (because they like me). Rather than eat the candies while I was working, I put them in my jacket pocket figuring I'd eat some on my way home. I honestly forgot they were there until I discovered them yesterday. It was a nice surprise.

They're called Bali's Best Latte Candy. If you do a Google search for them, you will find lots of places that sell them.
    They also make coffee candy and espresso candy

I ate all of mine yesterday.

Rose

Yep.. I like Coffee Toffee myself Although it does tend to get stuck in the teeth, but the flavor is worth the annoyance. I like finding nice little surprises myself, but I prefer it when they are extra dollar bills LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Often people stop by the cafe and give me stuff (because they like me). Rather than eat the candies while I was working, I put them in my jacket pocket figuring I'd eat some on my way home. I honestly forgot they were there until I discovered them yesterday. It was a nice surprise.

They're called Bali's Best Latte Candy. If you do a Google search for them, you will find lots of places that sell them.
    They also make coffee candy and espresso candy

I ate all of mine yesterday.

Rose
    Wow, the people you have got interaction with me, are superb because they give you such stuff often, lol.....
    A good bunch of people also say to me that I am nice but no one gives me such stuff.
    And you ate all those candies on your own despite that I had asked you to courier a few to me, lol, Just kidding.....

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    Wow, the people you have got interaction with me, are superb because they give you such stuff often, lol.....
    A good bunch of people also say to me that I am nice but no one gives me such stuff.
    And you ate all those candies on your own despite that I had asked you to courier a few to me, lol, Just kidding.....
    If it's anything like here, they would turn into the most expensive candies ever. Courier rates are at about $75 for a package upto 5 lbs.. Even 5 lbs of candy wouldn't be anywhere close to $75! It would be cheaper in the long run to make your own!

Super Moderator
    Ha! Those candies were gone before I wrote that post.

There are all sorts of places on the Internet that sell that brand. Amazon offers a pack of all three kinds of coffee flavors.

Bali's Best Coffee, Espresso and Latte Candy Three Pack: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Ha! Those candies were gone before I wrote that post.

There are all sorts of places on the Internet that sell that brand. Amazon offers a pack of all three kinds of coffee flavors.

Bali's Best Coffee, Espresso and Latte Candy Three Pack: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Rose
    Oh alright.
    Thanks so much for this link, I just checked out this and I am straight away going for them.
    Thanks again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Ads