Results 31 to 36 of 36
Thread: Once Upon a Time:
- 11-21-2012 06:55 AM #31
We've gotten way - way off topic. (It's become an off topic of an off topic)
I'm thinking that you probably should continue this conversation with each other in private messages rather than on the Coffee Forum.
- 11-21-2012 06:55 AM # ADS
- 11-21-2012 09:45 AM #32
You are right of course.. It inevitably happens. Sorry about that.. Just when you get talking on one topic, it inevitably leads to another.. and for that we should at least have different threads, if not continue the conversation in private messages as you have said.. It won't happen again.
- 11-21-2012 12:45 PM #33
Hello Rose !
Accept sorry from my side as well as I was the culprit as well. "MyMugsHalfFull" is very right, that is, discussing a topic automatically leads to some other topic. I will try my best that it does not happen again.
Lol, but how and where should I reply to the post made by "MyMugsHalfFull"? I am dying to reply him. Ah,...we two make up the perfect conversation. lol.....SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !
- 11-21-2012 02:44 PM #34
Have you ever used the Private Message area in this forum? You can reply to his post in a message box and send it directly to him.
Then he'll respond, and you can keep the discussion going.
- 11-21-2012 10:58 PM #35
I guess Yes I did use it once or twice but found it a bit boring actually. But definitely, I will be using that to get such kind of discussion going.SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !
- 02-12-2013 03:32 AM #36
- By topher in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 13Last Post: 01-05-2012, 01:06 AM
- By rapisselehida in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:53 PM
- By villagejoe in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:51 AM
- By davidwhatley in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:48 AM
- By HVCoffee in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2005, 10:47 PM