Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Once Upon a Time:

This is a discussion on Once Upon a Time: within the Off Topic forums, part of the Community Board category; Am I the only one here who watches that show? I found the first season enthralling, however, I am almost scared to start watching the ...

Once Upon a Time:

Am I the only one here who watches that show?

I found the first season enthralling, however, I am almost scared to start watching the second season. They brought magic back to the "real world", and since it is from the same people as "LOST" I'm afraid it might go downhill very quickly, and just become not worth it...

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    You're not the only one who watches that show.

I look forward to it every Sunday night!

However, this is a coffee forum, and discussing TV shows that aren't related to coffee leads us way off topic.

Rose
    Last edited by PinkRose; 10-29-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    You're not the only one who watches that show.

I look forward to it every Sunday night!

However, this is a coffee forum, and discussing TV shows that aren't related to coffee leads us way off topic.

Rose
    Why it's under off topic But it does sort of relate. As I always enjoy a good cup while watching

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    Why it's under off topic But it does sort of relate. As I always enjoy a good cup while watching
    Lol, very smart of you. Your reply makes anything and everything related to coffee doing which we drink a cup/mug of coffee.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Rose
    If you don't mind, I want to ask you something.
    Since this thread was already made under "Off topic" category, so isn't it fine in that sense?
    I mean, can't we discuss anything in the "off topic" section? At least the little description of "off topic" says that.
    Just a query !

Super Moderator
    You have a point.

I guess it's okay as long as we mention coffee once in a while!

If we can keep the discussion informational and friendly, I see no harm.

The "Off Topic" area has been known to get out of hand when people have tried to get into debates about sports, politics, religion, etc. There are other forums for that purpose.

Rose

Thanks for this.
    Yeah, I do understand that even in off topic section, the discussion should be somewhat informational rather than beating about the bush.
    People do sometimes indulge in unnecessary discussions which obviously doesn't give a nice impression. Especially in a forum like this one, ehere there is a specific theme to talk about, that is, coffee, this point should be considered by all the members.

You have a point.

I guess it's okay as long as we mention coffee once in a while!

If we can keep the discussion informational and friendly, I see no harm.

The "Off Topic" area has been known to get out of hand when people have tried to get into debates about sports, politics, religion, etc. There are other forums for that purpose.

Rose
    I could care less about politics. I have a "you leave me alone, and don't mess with me, I'll leave you alone" mentality. The same goes for religion. I tend to let people believe what they want to believe (and as long as it isn't hurting anyone, no harm). I don't see why it needs to be a huge discussion... or even argument. Although I guess that's just the philosopher in me....

I would say the forum rules are a lot like the rules at the Pub. No blubberin on about ex wives, girlfriends, sports teams, religion, or politics.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    I could care less about politics. I have a "you leave me alone, and don't mess with me, I'll leave you alone" mentality. The same goes for religion. I tend to let people believe what they want to believe (and as long as it isn't hurting anyone, no harm). I don't see why it needs to be a huge discussion... or even argument. Although I guess that's just the philosopher in me....

I would say the forum rules are a lot like the rules at the Pub. No blubberin on about ex wives, girlfriends, sports teams, religion, or politics.
    Lol, You have pretty much the same mentality as me, I also pretty much believe in "Mind your own work" thing. I mean, why the hell anybody would preach me anything or teach me anything what I should do and what I should not do. But it also depends on who is saying and how is he saying this. OMG, I don't know why I am being so much philosophical these days ! Well, in daily life generally, I am a cool guy until someone messes with me, unnecessarily.

Super Moderator
    I enjoyed seeing the giant in last night's episode. It would have been fun if they had showed him drinking a cup of coffee. Can you imagine the size of that coffee cup!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ads