Coffee with Karan

This is a discussion on Coffee with Karan within the Off Topic forums, part of the Community Board category; Does anybody watch this show? Its a Bollywood talk show featuring Bollywood stars, hosted by "Karan Johar". I started this show on the recommendation of ...

Coffee with Karan

Does anybody watch this show? Its a Bollywood talk show featuring Bollywood stars, hosted by "Karan Johar".
    I started this show on the recommendation of an Asian friend, and it somehow developed my interest in Bollywood movies.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

2. # ADS

Ya, I watch this show when Karan host the show with some of my favorite Bollywood stars. It was sometimes very interesting gossips about the movie & their role in the movie & apart from the movie they also tell about their personal life. My favorite part of this show was when they have some fun with the starts on show.

Yeah, its the real fun show. I do like the personality of "KJ" and the way he talks and gossips about the stars themselves as well as the movies. I guess, he is liked a lot by everyone because of his charming and witty personality. The most lovable part of the show for me is that when he asks for autograph on the coffee mug from every celebrity towards the ending of his show. Plus I really like that coffee mugs wall where he gathers all the coffee mugs, signed and autographed by the celebrities. That wall keeps on growing bigger and bigger actually, lol......
    The best thing about the show is though that it is aired in English so I am able to understand each and every word being said. And I always watch this show with a mug of coffee in my hand, not an empty one obviously, lol.......I mean I always drink coffee automatically while watching this show........
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

I really love this show. Karan is very much slapstick and cheesy and likes to throw humor and make the show alive with the way he talks.

Ads